Saturday 9 July 2011

ARGHHH

Gawddd! Yesterday was such a failure!! But it taught me an invaluable lesson- If I eat breakfast, it just sets me up for a day of overeating. Shit, I only have three days to lose half a kilo (I want to be 47kg by bali on Wednesday)! Anyway, I like lists, so Im gonna cheer myself up my posting one on here.

Rewards and Goals
47kg - buy songs off iTunes that I desperately need (by July 13th)
46kg - wear the jegging that can be unflattering without a cover-up longer shirt (July 31st)
45kg - nachos from the school canteen
44kg - normal eating day
43kg - wear eyeshadow and a little eyeliner to school
42kg - normal eating day and get afternoon tea from bakery
41kg - read The Appeal again
40kg - be stunning (by Summer)

And I think I can get there. Considering I was 50kg little over a month ago, I'm not doing too bad. Oh, by the way, I can speak Japanese. Hehe!!

さようならみなさん。
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment