Friday 8 July 2011

Wow

I guess im kinda new to the world of Ana. But it doesn't feel that way. I look back at 2 months ago and wonder "How did I ever not think the way I do now?" Even when I started this blog, I wasn't this obsessed.

However, my hard work (which has included, believe it or not ONLY ONE day with eating only dinner, I know, I'm such a slacker) has actually paid off. I was 50 kg with a bmi of 18.8 when I started this blog. Now I'm a MIRACULOUS 47.5kg with a bmi of 17.7.

WOW

Today was GREAT! My younger brothers (twins)and my lovely dad went to the home of Aussie footy with my bros' junior football team. They're having a great time and so am I seeing as everyone was too busy to check if I had eaten breakfast (which I hadn't), then I said I wasn't hungry at the airport and only got a 70cal vitamin water (which I made last for the entire day), then didn't eat until dinner (sushi at the lcoal food hall)!!! OMG I can't bloody believe it. I know this may sound stupid, but I've never skipped breakfast in my entire life. It felt great. I was riding a high the whole day.

Love to anyone who may read this blog!! Ride that nonfood high all the way home lovies:-)
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment