Sunday 14 August 2011

Progress

So I made it to 46kg. My bmi is about 17.2. But I've had to eat MORE than normal for three days. Shit fml arghhh!! Back to starving tomorrow.

it's funny how I thought I'd look and feel so skinny at this weight... Cause I don't. Good news is, however, that I've converted one of my best friends to the way of pro Ana... She's not as hardcore as me lol and I don't think she will lose any serious weight for numerous reasons, but she encourages me. Not just with words, but I try to eat less then her, and her slightly flabby body (SLIGHTLY, I'm not that bitchy) is very reverse-thinspirational!!

I will be posting a self survey soon!
Luck to all
xxxx Rain

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your weight, your BMI is amazing! You're so lucky your best friend shares your views, mine is strictly against eating disorders. But maybe that'll change soon, we've both been running cross country and I'm sure she feels the pressure of getting even thinner. I hope you have a lovely day, stay strong! <3

    ReplyDelete